- The paper must be an original work and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Please read the GUIDE FOR AUTHORS before preparing your text
- All papers must conform to International Conference on Communication and Media Proceedings standard - single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- Papers must be sent in Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System.
- The paper must be written in English or Bahasa Malaysia with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
Selected papers will be published in International Conference on Communication and Media 2018 Proceedings which will be submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Crossref, Malaysian Citation Index (MyCite), and Google Scholar for possible Indexing. The papers will be selected through a double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper [authors' names must only be included in the final submission of the PRINT READY version after the review process is complete].
An abstract without a completed paper or rejected completed paper (reviewed by the Scientific Committee) will ONLY be considered for the oral presentation.
At least one author of each accepted paper/abstract must register and pay the fees for the conference by July 15, 2018 in order for the paper/abstract to be included in the program booklet and the conference proceedings.